Rayvat Accounting, a leading company based out in Gandhinagar, Gujarat is looking for International Accounting Manager to oversee our accounting project. You’ll ensure that you manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department. It is necessary to have experience with International Accounting Operation software like Xero, QuickBooks, SASSU, MYOB, QB etc. The manager should provide exemplary accounting services to clients, including creating portfolios and new budgets for client business projects while providing strong customer service and giving accounting advice where necessary.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Rayvat Outsourcing is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Accomplishes, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining, employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- Vendor Bills processing
- Vendors statement & Bank Entries and Reconciliation
- Credit Card entries and Reconciliation
- Payroll processing and payroll entries
- Preparation of Customer invoice and mailing AR and Revenue reconciliation
- Sales Tax/GST Calculation and filing
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Hands on experience in financial statement review and client communication
- Accrual, Prepayment Deferred Revenue, Depreciation and month end adjustment
- Reviewing and preparation of financial statement
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations to clients
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting deadlines, calling & communicating through email with client
Depending on the client /project requirement, you may be required to work extra hours at office to complete the assigned tasks or work in a different shift /day subject to approval from the reporting authority/Management.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified Accountant With 3-4 Years UK Business Tax Experience, Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills, Degree in Accounting or Business Management, VAT Preparation and Filing, Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Experience, Team Management Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Detail-Oriented, Strong Organization, Customer-Facing Experience, Customer Service Skills, Time-Management, Familiar With Investment Account Management, Possess Current Knowledge of UK Tax Procedures.
- 9AM to 6PM working time, have a good work-life balance.
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Encouragement to take initiatives across different domains within the organization.
- Indian holidays & Paid leave.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Career Growth Opportunity.
- Sports Day & Festival Celebration.
- Occasional Picnic.
If you are interested, then share your cv at email@example.com